Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Healthy living-Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic


I try to eat as healthily as possible, but sometimes I don't always succeed. When that happens I try and redeem myself by starting with a cleansing morning concoction. Im going to break it down for you so when you're feeling a little blah you can benefit from this great natural pick me up as well!!

Here are the ingredients:
1 cup Hot Water
2 caps full of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon Honey
Chopped Ginger
Half Lemon
Cayenne if you have it 

You can mix and match as much or as little of the ingredients as you like. I just gave you an example of the combo I use. I rely heavily on ginger so I always chop extra for mine and I do like to add the cayenne for an extra kick and gut balancing power. 

Each ingredient has a wealth of goodness for you body so drink up and feel great!!

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment